Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Rebranding: Jolene's Beauty Fix

I have a bunch of half finished posts and a new planner on the way, so I'm going to work on posting at least twice a month. Most of my time is spent on Instagram (@taznjade) and I'm not sure if I will change my username yet.

But I've gone ahead and changed my blog name from Jolene Blogs It (boring, ugh) to Jolene's Beauty Fix. Because really, that's what I like to write about and spent most of my time doing. Skincare, makeup, figuring out the best curly products for my hair, etc.

My IG name is Taznjade, named after my dog Taz and my cat Jade. I've used that id for all my social media accounts so I don't know if I want to change it yet. I would welcome any thoughts on that! My IG is just about purely beauty themed, so I'm leaning towards yes.

If you can't tell, I'm very indecisive. And a perfectionist. Which is why I'm criticizing my writing even as I type this. That's one thing I really need to work on because I'm tired of thinking my posts aren't good enough or the construction is too messy, or whatever. I nitpick everything which is another reason I've been putting off blogging for almost a year.

So enough of that. This isn't a professional article, it's a blog. About beauty stuff. If my writing isn't exactly perfect, so what? Of course I'm a bit rusty, I haven't written much in years. It'll get better!

Anyway, I'll be posting some reviews and my first giveaway in the next week or so! I'm so excited to finally host a giveaway for some great makeup and skincare items.

Well, I'm off to try out a new sheetmask and jot down my thoughts for a review which *should* be up in the next day or so. Just wanted to finally publish a post and get my intentions out there. For whatever reason it solidifies the notion of being a blogger and I'm more motivated to do it. Lol.

Also my Bloglovin is Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Til next time

~Jolene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I love hearing from my readers!